The reduced length offers you a better price as well as reduces shipping to nearly half the cost of shipping 48". Resulting in big savings! Our 16 gauge Type 304 Stainless steel corner guard is designed for heavy duty applications and crafted of the highest quality stainless steel made right here in our Beltsville Maryland Factory. It withstands impact and is designed to last many years. The #4 Brushed Stainless Satin finish provides excellent protection and easy maintenance. It is available formed at 90 degree or 135 degree.
We Offer Three Basic Options:
1) Holes for screw mounting require a #8 pan head screw (supplied separately for an additional cost). Counter Sunk holes option include #8 Flathead stainless steel screws.
2) Wing Option material is bent again 3/8" inward at the ends of each corner guard leg. This options provides a more finished look, prevents rocking and helps the corner guard to hug an out of square wall.
3) Tape Mount Factory attached 3M™ peel & stick double-sided bonding tape. (Wings option is highly recommended when mounting with Two-Sided Tape).
Select an Option and the corner guard product image will change and visually display the option you selected.
Our stock Corner Guard is bent at a 90° angle of #4 brushed stainless and is available with the following options:
- Drilled Holes
- Countersunk Holes with Screws
- Two Sided Tape (Wings option is highly recommended when mounting with Two-Sided Tape).
- 3/8" Wings
- Wings with Holes
- Wings with Two Sided Tape
- 135° Angle