3" X 3" X 120" X 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Corner Guard in a #4 Satin Finish
Next Day Shipping On Average, For Orders Placed Before 11:00am ET
Lowest Price Guarantee! Call Us At: 301-937-4383
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 - 49 and get 5% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 10% off
- Buy 100 - 999 and get 15% off
- Buy 1000 or above and get 20% off
The ideal corner guard of your facility, the 3" x 3" x 120" 16 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Corner Guard is heavy duty steel, made in our Beltsville Maryland Factory. Designed to withstand impacts that normal corner guards would not be able to handle, and will last for years. The #4 Brushed Satin Stainless finish provides gorgeous protection and easy maintenance. It is available formed in 90 degree or 135 degree configurations.
We Offer Three Basic Options:
1) Holes for screw mounting require a #8 pan head screw (supplied separately for an additional cost). Countersunk holes option include #8 Flathead stainless steel screws.
2) Wing Option material is bent again 3/8" inward at the ends of each corner guard leg. This options provides a more finished look, prevents rocking and helps the corner guard to hug an out of square wall.
3) Tape Mount Factory attached 3M™ peel stick Double-sided bonding tape. (Wings option is highly recommended when mounting with Two-Sided Tape).
Select an Option and the corner guard product image will change and visually display the option you selected.
Our stock Corner Guard is bent at a 90° angle of #4 brushed stainless and is available with the following options:
- Drilled Holes
- Countersunk Holes with Screws
- Two Sided Tape (Wings option is highly recommended when mounting with Two-Sided Tape).
- 3/8" Wings
- Wings with Holes
- Wings with Two Sided Tape
- 135° Angle