1" x 1" x 60" x 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Corner Guard in a #4 Satin Finish
Next Day Shipping On Average, For Orders Placed Before 11:00am ET
Lowest Price Guarantee! Call Us At: 301-937-4383
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 - 49 and get $2.12 off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get $3.18 off
- Buy 100 - 999 and get $5.30 off
- Buy 1000 or above and get $7.29 off
The economy sized, 1” x 1” x 60” stainless steel corner guard, is engineered with not only architectural beauty in mind, but superior protection. This wall protector is fabricated from high quality, 16 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel dressed in #4 Brushed Satin finish for durable beauty. Built to withstand decades of impacts, while adding a classic architectural touch to your building. Provides excellent protection and ease of maintenance. This corner guard is available formed in 90 degree or 135 degree angles.
We Offer Three Basic Options:
1) Holes for screw mounting require a #8 pan head screw (supplied separately for an additional cost). Counter Sunk holes option include #8 Flathead stainless steel screws.
2) Wing Option material is bent again 3/8" inward at the ends of each corner guard leg. This options provides a more finished look, prevents rocking and helps the corner guard to hug an out of square wall.
3) Tape Mount Factory attached 3M™ peel stick Double-sided bonding tape. (Wings option is highly recommended when mounting with Two-Sided Tape).
Select an Option and the corner guard product image will change and visually display the option you selected.
CAP Corner Guard Options:
Our stock Corner Guard is bent at a 90° angle of #4 brushed stainless and is available with the following options:
- Drilled Holes
- Countersunk Holes with Screws
- Two Sided Tape (Wings option is highly recommended when mounting with Two-Sided Tape).
- 3/8" Wings
- Wings with Holes
- Wings with Two Sided Tape
- 135° Angle